How to enable CloudMade (OpenStreetMap)
CloudMade provides access to the open source OpenStreetMap maps, including footpaths and cycle paths.
see http://cloudmade.com and http://openstreetmap.org
GpsGate Server 3.0+ only
Steps to Install
1. Login to SiteAdmin
2. Go to "Plugins".
3. Download and install "CloudMade". v18.104.22.16809 or later required.
Enter key and activate in application
1. Go to SiteAdmin -> Maps -> CloudMade
2. Enter the CloudMade key
If you do not have a CloudMade key, get one by signing up here: http://cloudmade.com/register
Once you have registered for a key you log in here: http://cloudmade.com/signin
The actual url for the map/API key page once you've logged in: http://cloudmade.com/user/show
3. Enable CloudMade maps in VehicleTracker by going to the "Applications" tab and select an application. Under "Privileges and Roles", expand "_UseMapPlugin" and enable "CloudMade Map plugin".
To enable CloudMade as geocoder for an application:
1. Click on Applications in SiteAdmin menu.
2. Click on the application for which you want to set CloudMade as a geocoder
3. Select "CloudMade" in the drop down under "Geocoder".
4. Click Save.
Use map in VehicleTracker
Login to the VehicleTracker application with CloudMade enabled. Select the map you want to display in the "Maps" menu.
In the upper right corner of the map you can select the individual map layers.
(Optional) You can disable Google Maps for a particular application under "Manage applications".