Microcompdes

GPS Gate Server doesn´t show all track points that we send to it

Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 pm

This is Tony from Microcomp company, I'm new user in this Forum so first of all I would like to salute all of you and thanks you for your time.

My question is if GPS Gate Server filters or does not save all the track point records when is receiving data from gps device. In that case, could it be possible to change this behaviour to avoid this filtering (so GPS Gate save all data I send to it) and how can I do.

I have developed a program that send track point data with with customized information (using UDP) to GPS Gate Server emulating a GPS device , but I have realized that the number of track points that my software is sending is NOT the same that the points that the GPS Gate Web is showing me in its user interface.

For example in the last test I've sent 1008 track points for a any given day but in the GPS Gate web site I've only seen 799 track points for this vehice and date.

Best regards and thanks in advance.

johan
GpsGate

Re: GPS Gate Server doesn´t show all track points that we send to it

Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Please contact support @ gpsgate.com for information on how to change the track filter.
Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

dikobraz

Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:13 pm

I would be interested in the answer as well, as it seems that GPSgate is doing some filtering of the points. We dont have any emulation, but it seems that it is filtering/discarding points sent from GL300 buffer. How can I change this?

johan
GpsGate

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 am

Please contact support @ gpsgate.com for information on how to change the track filter.
Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate for Developers”