Replaces updates for Patch.v4
Updates.v5 v126.96.36.1993 Released: 2018-01-15
- Improved security. Upgrade recommended.
- Command panel 25k ready!
- Added the possibility to download error and profiler log files from site admin (not available on hosted servers)
- Instead of some colored circles now a wide range of icons and colors are available
- Added Server/message received timestamp to historical Track points in vehicle tracker
- Device Template command can contain any UTF-8 character as the command text
- A pink screen is shown in SiteAdmin if Java 64bit is not installed. (GpsGate does not run well with Java 32bit)
- Added device metafield: 'Save emulated first message of day' to all device types.
This will configure if an emulated version of the message should be saved when starting a new track.
i.e: Enables storing latest value of each signal regardless if it was sent by the device or not.
- ui.iframe option in right click menu scripts can now take a 'style' argument, used to override the 'style' attribute of the created iframe.
- Fixes ordering of gate-messages when a device sends multiple messages the same millisecond.
- Change of Device mapper could sometimes require a service restart to take effect. (Problem introduced in December release).
- Fix: Saving Event Rule with Icon Notifier could fail on large sever. (Problem introduced in December release).
- Fixed missing error message in VehicleTracker when batch importing users.
- Fixed UserTemplate template export
- Fixed an error where trackpoints graph timeline would not show up
Updates.v5 v188.8.131.521 Released: 2017-12-14
- Vehicle list now 25k Ready! (25.000 devices in one application)
- Command panel now 25k Ready!
- Uses less memory.
- Changed the look of toggle switches in Event Panel (Live/History) and App Console (Automatic refresh on/off)
- Email Notifier body can now changed to text/plain attachment.
- View track now logged as User Action.
- Added a privilege for controlling access to the SOAP API (_SOAP)
- Added a "Copy URL" button to KML feed popup window
- Unknown devices can now be exported to CSV file.
- Save map bounding box in workspace.
Deselect the checkbox "Zoom to view".
Move the map to the region you like, and adjust the zoom.
Save the workspace.
Next time you load the workspace the map will open in that view. And not move if you change views.
- Added missing localization keys.
- Fixed rare memory leak.
- Fixed rare plugin upgrade scenario where a plugin update would never complete
- Fixed DB connection string parsing with empty password
- Include Airplane and City Drive Track Filter templates with Updates.v5
- Fix missing default vehicle field in Driver Info section when creating a new driver
- Fix case when it appeared that panels in the workspace always showed up in collapsed state.
- Can set position, size for script-generated iframe windows now.
- Can add User Types, Reports and Custom Fields to references in Apps.
Updates.v5 v184.108.40.2067 Released: 2017-11-15
- First batch of UI updates to modernize the look of VehicleTracker. New buttons and a more 'flat' looking interface.
- Added black notifier icon to Events
- Added limits on "number of times that a single device trigger a single SMS/Email Notifier per hour". Defaults 5 for SMS Notifiers and 10 for Email Notifiers.
- [GPRMC] variable can be used in Event Rule Notifiers to return track point data in GPRMC format.
- Email setup page improved.
- Added some missing localization keys for Icon Library
- Fix bug causing track data sometimes could not be displayed/fetched
- Fix missing progress bar when generating report in VehicleTracker
- GpsGate REST API for getting Events
Updates.v5 v220.127.116.113 Released: 2017-10-19
- Improved performance when loading Edit Tag window. User selection table now only show some of users at first, then loads more when scrolling down. Sorting is now done on server side to reduce browser load.
- "Too many events. Some will not be shown on the map" notification is now hidden if the Event Panel is closed.
- Context menu could fail on greyed (never seen) vehicles.
- Remove ugly scroll-bars in tracks- and trackpoints lists (Chrome and FF).
- Resolving Template Command variable [ProtocolIPAddress] more robust by checking for the public ip in case no hostname is provided under SiteAdmin -> Settings
- setCustomFieldValue() now sets valure in current application and not original application.
- You can now use scripting to open new windows displaying custom pages based on URLs specified in a script.
- Now available in click/web service scripts: driverId for user objects
- Now available in click/web service scripts: directory.getUserByDriverID(string)