Archiving: Backup and archive track data.
Read More: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_tracks
Archiving v220.127.116.118 Released: 2017-11-15
- Fix: Improved handling of unexpected missing objects in database.
Archiving v18.104.22.1683 Released: 2017-10-19
Fix: Improved handling of unexpected missing objects in database.
Archiving v22.214.171.12428 Released: 2017-09-14
- Fix: Original application always exported for user.
Archiving v126.96.36.19929 Released: 2017-08-15
- Fix: Duplicate Device Types and Device Mappers removed.
- Fix: Ignore Unknown devices with no device definition id on export
- Fix: Fixes related to reporting.
Archiving v188.8.131.5217 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Support for custom Device Definitions.
Archiving v184.108.40.20689 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: null values in CSV
- Fix: MSSQL support.
- Fix: Issues related to copy applications.
Archiving v220.127.116.1104 Released: 2017-03-28
- Migrate application http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_application_migration
- Reporting server http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/archiving_reporting_server
Archiving v18.104.22.16833 Released: 2016-08-10
- Fix issues with importing from Amazone s3
Archiving v22.214.171.12479 Released: 2016-07-04
- Compatibility for new track storage format
Archiving v126.96.36.19966 Released: 2016-05-23
- Archiving track data "randomly" failed
Archiving v188.8.131.5289 Released: 2016-04-25
- Fix archiving to FTP failed under some circumstances
Archiving v184.108.40.20675 Released: 2016-03-21
* Fix error importing archived data caused by incorrect date format handling.
Archiving v220.127.116.1175 Released: 2016-01-12
* Improved Amazone archiving
* More filter and export settings when archiving to KML
Archiving v18.104.22.16857 Released: 2015-12-01
* Validation of archiving settings
* Amazon s3 archiving target improved
Archiving v22.214.171.12422 Released: 2015-11-17
* Support for KML archiving format
* Fix errors in Archiving Export rule page
* Can export to / import from FTP site
* New options for customizing KML format:
- Draw Points If [BooleanVariable] value is [True/False] for [int] consecutive track points.
Archiving v126.96.36.19903 Released: 2015-10-07
* Initial release