Updates and bug fixes for AreaSearch Plugin
This plugin enables you to draw a rectangle on the map and search the track data history for any vehicles that were present in the area during a given time span.
More info: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/map_based_searching_with_area_search
AreaSearch v126.96.36.1994 Released: 2018-01-16
- Added two columns to the CSV export file for exporting "entered at" and "left at" fields in local times
- "Draw full track"
- Saving table control's state in workspaces
AreaSearch v188.8.131.525 Released: 2017-11-15
- First batch of UI updates to modernize the look of VehicleTracker. New buttons and a more 'flat' looking interface.
AreaSearch v184.108.40.20617 Released: 2017-06-05
- Security improvements. Medium severity. Upgrade recommended.
- Fix: Privilege issue when executing search.
AreaSearch v220.127.116.1190 Released: 2017-04-26
- Fix: "No response from server" error.
AreaSearch v18.104.22.16884 Released: 2016-09-13
- Fix when having event rule acting on scripted variables
AreaSearch v22.214.171.12411 Released: 2016-08-10
- Export Area Search result lis
- Area search lists users that are not allowed to see
AreaSearch v126.96.36.19987 Released: 2016-07-04
- Support all maps
- Fix UI glitches
AreaSearch v.188.8.131.521 Released 2014-06-23
- FIX: AreaSearch now considers _ReadEventRule privilege
AreaSearch v.184.108.40.20600 Released 2013-05-13
- FIX: AreaSearch icon will now stay in tool bar when changing work space.
AreaSearch v.220.127.116.1125 Released 2013-05-03
- FIX: Opens search windows in correct size.
AreaSearch v.18.104.22.16866 Released 2012-09-25
- Use Event Rules to search for historical events for a specific area + time + view.
AreaSearch v.22.214.171.12460 Released 2012-09-18
- Works better in IE.
- To and from date is now used correctly in search independent on browser localization.
AreaSearch v.126.96.36.19958 Released 2012-09-14
- Initial release.