Mechatronics1

Fuel level sensors from company "Mechatronics"

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:44 am

Hello, dear Colleague!

I am writing to you regarding fuel level sensors and fuel flowmeters. I know that there are so many of them at the telematics market, that’s why I will write shortly why it’s worth trying exactly ours and what will be your benefits from it.

First of all, our fuel level sensors have modular construction, what means that the sensor’s head can be unscrewed from the electrode. Look at the picture:
3411968.png
3411968.png (30.69 KiB) Viewed 88 times
It saves your many as integrator – firstly, on shipping costs. For example, if you need any long electrode – 2 meters, 3 meters or even more (by the way, we can manufacture the length of electrode up to 6 meters)- the shipping costs will be extremely high, as all shipping companies calculate the price depending on volume weight of the parcel. We will save your money on it - we will make some electrodes and then you by yourself screw it in one long electrode at place. No worries – it will not affect the precision in no ways, still
it will be 99 %.

The other advantage is that your client by himself can unscrew the electrode from the sensor’s head and clean the dirt inside it. Sometimes it happens, and you will not have to send your team to them (often it is very long distances), what also saves your money.

I can describe the advantaged further, but don’t want to take your time any long.

Just let me at conclusion write about price. We have a very flexible discount system.. For the first order we provide a 30 % in any case.

Forgot to say, we are situated in Belarus.

Thanks for your attention.

If you were not bored and smth was interesting to you, please, feel free to contact me for further discussion. The more so we manufacture not only fuel level sensors, but also fuel flowmeters, axle load sensors and displays that can be places in driver’s cab.

My e-mail is: anastasiya.martsynkouskaya@mechatronics.by
What’s upp number: +375295551609

Our web-site is: http://mechatronics.by/en/

Return to “GPS trackers, AVL hardware, SIM subscriptions etc.”