Roylee01

Speed up website load time (mlobile)

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:58 am

I don't know if this is the correct category for my question but I have a question about the load time of the web interface.

After a couple of minutes the loading time of the mobile interface increases drastically. The interface hangs for about 2 or 3 seconds at 20%. I installed GPSGate in a Server 2016 installation and prior to this change I used Win 8.1 and didn't encounter such load times that time. Is there a specific setting in IIS or MySQL that has to be changed? I don't know where to look. I allready set the idle timeout for GpsGateServer in the application pool to zero with no avail.
web addres is: tracking.gpsforce.eu
Thanks in advance,

john.survey.2010

Re: Speed up website load time (mlobile)

Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Same issue with my customers. Gets very difficult sometimes to compare with other service providers whose mobile app opens in a jiffy..

Roylee01

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:25 am

Do you think it depends on ISP? I've got a small amount of customers and they (I assume) never use the mobile app because they use the tracker for trip logs only. But when I log in after a day it stays long at 20%. When I logout and log back in after 5 minutes it's amazingly fast. Strange.

mohdfarook2k

Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:43 am

Same here mobile app hangs (Using Samsung Note 3) At the same time works fine with Google Chrome browser (Mobile). I'm sure it was not issue from ISP.

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”