johan
GpsGate

Dispatch plugin redesigned!

Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Dispatch plugin redesigned!

The Dispatch plugin has been updated with new functionality, better workflow and performance. It supports the Garmin fleet 590 and other Garmin FMI PNDs in combination with Atrack, Queclink, Systech and Teltonika tracking devices.

http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/dispatch_plugin_redesigned

Regards,
Johan

GpsGate Support

kriskri

RE: Dispatch plugin redesigned!

Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Support,

1:Just tested and I can not change days in calendar in main dispatch panel. Firefox and Chrome tested.

2: Unassigne button in Job List is partially visible, not all. Please have look and adjust the windows size.

3: Are you planing to add job start time or time window? At the moment I can see only date.

Regards,
Krzysztof

agimex

Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:44 am

Hi Johan,

Any Possibility to integrated and extended deepest with Pick and Drop combinated with fuel/volume/weigth sensors Functionality ?

Cheers,
Gee

JonasJ

Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:07 pm

kriskri,

1. I cannot repeat the problem. Try clearing your browser cache and reload the page and try again. Can you please give more details about your installation environment? Are there any errors in the browser console (CTRL+SHIFT+I in Chrome)?

2. I cannot repeat the problem. Can you give a login to your VehicleTracker application so I can take a look?

3. A job start and stop time may be included if it is a common use case. Can you explain your business use case where you would use a start and end time for Jobs? How do you want to use the Dispatch plugin?

Please send an email to support [at] gpsgate.com and we can take it from there.

Best Regards,
Jonas J
GpsGate Support

jdewitt

Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:23 am

The new Dispatch plugin is a big improvement. When dispatching a job via email, the title is a very long ugly string. It would be great if it only contains the Job # and Notes. Even better would be a Job Title field in addition to Notes.

jdewitt

Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:59 am

Sorry, my bad. Forgot that this was how I configured the dispatch notification email. However, it would be excellent if there was an email template for Dispatch that allowed a Title and Body.

john.survey.2010

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:38 am

For GpsGate to be offered to be used by taxi companies, this plugin must have fare calculation mechanism and some printer driver for in-vehicle fare bill printing(a generic serial thermal printer driver).

tracker015

Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Suggestion to dispatch

1- Inform the estimated time of arrival to the job;

2- Have an option to optimize the jobs with the creation of a routing system, in order to inform the shortest distance;

3- Print option from the list of Jobs.

4 - Besides the garmin would be interesting to send the dispatch to a client android.

Regards,

Paulo

jdewitt

Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I also vote for the ability to dispatch jobs to the new Android App. We currently estimate the Job Status using a job expression, but with the Android App the user can explicitly set the Job Status.

tracker015

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi Johan.

Have some foresight to update the dispatch?

GPS2014

Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi Johan,

It would be a good feature if you could add a value (€) to each job, and the reports can total the job values.

Also if it could be possible to dispatch jobs to many devices, and what ever operator selects it first gets the job, and is automaticly removed from the operators job list that did not get the job

AndrewC
GpsGate

Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:10 pm

New BETA Release

Features
Routes:

We are introducing Routes to the Dispatch plugin. Routes allow you to create an ordered list of Jobs that can be edited, organised, colour coded and annotated as a group and then easily assigned and dispatched to your workers.

Routes can contain any number of existing or newly created Jobs

Read more at: http://gpsgate.com/blogComment/dispatch_routes

Route management added to Dispatch SOAP APIDrag and drop functionality added to Dispatch panel
Fixes
Jobs markers now update in real time on the map without requiring the Job List to be re-selectedAuto selection of drop down in Job edit when Dispatch panel refreshes prevented

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

limyo

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:17 pm

@AndrewC

This Routes to the Dispatch feature is very good.

I suggest add:
-Add field on top for Shipment number, can enter manually.
-Each job # is order number also can enter manually.
-Can pick route from existing Geofence Route.

Thanks
Best regards

Yo Lim

AndrewC
GpsGate

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:10 pm

New BETA Release

Features
CSV Import for Routes:

Specifying a Route Name for a job while importing with CSV import will now create and add jobs to Routes
Fixes
Changes to Route information now reflected immediately in UIReverse ordering in Garmin devices taken into account when dispatching Routes

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

AndrewC
GpsGate

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Limyo,

Thanks for the suggestions, we are always looking to improve our features. Forming routes from different sources is something we will add to the UI over time. We want to be cautious about adding more fields to the Jobs and Routes and instead prefer to come up with a generic solution for use cases like this where you can customise your own fields.

Regards,
Andrew

GpsGate Support

Return to “GpsGate Server - How to setup and use”